Invitrogen™ LIVE/DEAD™ Fixable Far Red Dead Cell Stain Kit, for 633 or 635 nm excitation
Determine the viability of cells prior to the fixation and permeabilization required for intracellular antibody staining or prior to elimination of biohazardous materials using formaldehyde fixation. This kit has been optimized and validated for use with a red laser flow cytometer.
- Stable—dyes are freeze dried in separate vials to maintain stability
- Robust—staining pattern is the same before and after fixation
- Bright signal—allows for easy distinction between live/dead cells in single channel
- Packaged in 40-test vials to help ensure the stability and performance of the dye over time
- Amine reactive dye that binds covalently to intracellular and extracellular amines, and the staining pattern is preserved following formaldehyde fixation
- Fluorescent properties that provide a bright signal when excited with a red laser
- Ideal for use with the red or HeNe laser with an emission of ∼655 nm
- Easy discrimination
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok