Low-Temp Series Lab Ovens
PID microprocessor control accurately maintains temperature settings within ±1.0°C, even in varying ambient or power supply conditions.
Manufacturer: Quincy Lab Inc 10GCELT
- Cabinets have heavy steel double-wall construction with high-impact thermoplastic handles on doors
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized steel interiors with high-density mineral wool insulated work space
- Hard, scratch-resistant exteriors painted gray with hammer finish
- All components are quality UL- and CSA-recognized
- Energy-efficient, low-watt density, incoloy-sheathed heating elements
- Temperature-tracking feature stores temperature deviation from set point
- With large LEDs to display process temperature
- Temperature range: 210°F (99°C)
Part drying, baking, curing, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, annealing and testing
Warranty and Services
18-month factory warranty.
|±0.8°C at 75°C|
|-9.4°C to +98.89°C|
|10 x 12 x 10 in. (25.4 x 30.5 x 25.4 cm)|
|For part drying, baking, curing, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, annealing, and testing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok