Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ SEC-1 Size Exclusion Chromatography HPLC Columns
Use these SEC columns for monoclonal antibody (mAb) analysis, including the high-resolution separation of monomers, aggregates and fragments.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 088790
Use Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ SEC-1 Size Exclusion Chromatography HPLC Columns for high-resolution separation of monoclonal antibody (mAb) analysis, including the monomers, aggregates and Fab and Fc fragments resulting from proteolysis. These size-exclusion chromatography (SEC) columns provide superior performance, even under nondenaturing conditions, and in high- and low-salt mobile phases and volatile eluents.
- Hydrophilic bonded layer minimizes undesired interactions between the biomolecules and the stationary phase
- Nonmetallic and biocompatible PEEK housing eliminates metal contamination from the column hardware
- Stable surface bonding leads to low column bleed and compatibility with MS, ELSD and Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Corona™ CAD detection
- Rugged column packing provides reliability, reproducibility and long column life
- Columns are available in 5μm particle size and 150 and 300mm lengths, with an average pore diameter of 300Å
|600 psi (40 bar)|
|2.5 to 7.5|
|100% Organic Solvents|
|Spherical, High Purity, Porous Silica|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.