Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 2D Barcoded 12mL Screw-top Storage Tubes
Enable safe, secure tracking of your precious samples with these 2D barcoded 12mL screw-top storage tubes, the perfect solution for large-volume storage.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 3774
Enable safe, secure tracking of your precious samples with Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 2D Barcoded 12mL Screw-top Storage Tubes, the perfect solution for large-volume storage, including clinical samples, powders, tissue and plant materials. Our team has a strong reputation for supporting both equipment and consumables and can demonstrate simple ways to improve efficiency and track samples in your laboratory using our entire range of Thermo Scientific 2D barcoded storage tubes and barcode readers.
- Laser-etched 2D barcode on the bottom of each tube allows you to scan and decode tubes at once without removing them from the rack; allows data to be associated with each tube
- Thermo Scientific™ VisionMate™ Lite or VisionMate Wireless can be used to read single tubes, or the VisionMate HighSpeed can be used to decode an entire rack of tubes instantly
- Tube can be scanned into a database or tracking system or integrate via ActiveX technology
Superior Storage Format:
- Supplied in microplate footprint rack to store more samples in less freezer space
- Compatibile with Matrix Electronic EXP Pipettes
- Locking rack lid for secure storage of samples
- Rack base and tube design to prevent the tube from spinning in the rack when decapping
- Solid, one-piece construction that enables storage down to cryogenic temperatures
Stringent Quality Control:
- Every 2D barcode is scanned for readability and checked against a full database of all previous 2D barcodes to ensure there are zero duplicates across the entire Thermo Scientific Matrix line of storage tubes
- Each tube is 100% leak tested to ensure tube integrity and sample security
- Built-in error correction ensures that barcodes will never be misread
|Screw Top Tube|
|2D Barcoded tubes, racked, nonsterile|
|0.4057 fl oz.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok