United Scientific™ Meiosis Manipulatives Kit
The Meiosis Manipulatives Kit makes the complex biological process of meiosis come alive in your classroom.
Supplier: United Scientific™ MEIKIT
- Teacher demonstration models with 30 large chromosomes arranged in five colorful sets.
- Each set consists of a maternal and paternal homolog and four sister chromatids.
- Alleles and parental lineage are clearly identified.
- The fifth set has removable alleles for demonstrating cross-over.
- Student models consist of smaller sets of chromosomes.
- Kit contents are reusable.
- Dimensions: 53.3 x 48.3 x 12.7 cm (21 x 19 x 5 in.)
|Meiosis Manipulatives Kit|
|Student kit for learning meiosis.|
|53.3 x 48.3 x 12.7 cm (21 x 19 x 5 in.)|
|Downloadable resources and teacher manual with recommended student activity, assessment options and student activity sheets.|
|5 Lab Groups|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok