Mettler Toledo Antistatic Systems
U-shaped and Point Ionizer antistatic systems for discharging electrostatically charged samples prior to weighing. Mettler Toledo Antistatic Systems use a high voltage to generate positively and negatively charged ions which are attracted by the electrostatically charged object and neutralize the disruptive charge on the surface of the weighing sample. As a result, the forces that distort the weighing result also disappear.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 63052305
- Can be used with nearly all balances and weighing substances
- Weighing sample or container is discharged by being passed through the U-shaped ionizer when the balance is loaded; sample is neutralized in seconds
- Weighing pan remains accessible
- No drafts in weighing chamber
- Ideal for use with powdery, toxic samples
- Discharges even the smallest objects
- Probe easily inserted into containersflexible cable enables fastening in any position simply and easily
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|One Point Ionizer|
|High voltage power pack|
|Mettler Toledo balance|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok