Mettler Toledo InLab OptiOx Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
Based on the reliable optical RDO (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) technology, for measurement of dissovedOxygen content in aqueous samples. Mettler Toledo InLab OptiOx Dissolved Oxygen Sensor can be used with S479, S975 and S900 Seven Excellence, SG9 and SG98 SevenGo meters.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 51344621
- Optical technology does not consume Oxygen - Stirring is not needed
- Immediately ready to use - No need for polarization
- Easy handling with zero maintenance - no Membranes or Solutions
- Equipped for use in harsh, field based environments
- Suitable for wide range of aqueous applications
- Detection: Optical
- Measurement range: 0 to 500%, 0 to 50mg/L
- Temperature range: 0° to 50°C
- Connection: mini LTW
- Shaft length: 65mm
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0 to 500%|
|Digital Dissolved Oxygen|
|32° to 122°F|
|0° to 50°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok