Mettler Toledo Excellence DM Digital Density Meters
Allows you to determine the density and specific gravity of a wide variety of liquids quickly and accurately. Mettler Toledo Excellence DM Digital Density Meters come with elegant ergonomic design, customizable user settings, and multilingual support making them more appealing and easy to use by a wide variety of operators.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 51337001
The DM's intuitive software will automatically convert and display your results in several predefined industrial units such as Brix, HFCS, API degrees, API gravity, alcohol concentration, or any customized table you have specified.
- Oscillating U-tube is brightly illuminated via LED, providing you enhanced transparency of your sample measuring environment
- Bubble Check automatic error detection, single-point adjustment of the entire temperature range, viscosity correction, and Peltier temperature control
- Built-in algorithms reduce your wait time up to 75% while ensuring generation of reproducible results
- Sophisticated yet intuitive software enables you to easily perform complex statistical evaluation methods One Click shortcuts allow you to initiate your most frequent methods with a single tap of an icon on the color touchscreen Plug-and-play connection of accessories such as printer, barcode scanner, LogStraight biometric fingerprint reader, and ErgoSens infrared sensor for hands-free operation
- Assisted sample loading and clearing are possible through the addition of FillPal and DryPal units
- Optional EQPac (Equipment Qualification Package) provides comprehensive, detailed qualification guidance (IQ/OQ/PQ) to those working in regulated environments
- LiquiPhysics allows you to add parameters such as pH, color, and refractive index to your density readings
- Simply connect a compatible SevenCompact pH or conductivity meter, colorimeter, or refractive index cell to the DM module and define the method
- Optional LabX LiquiPhysics Express software captures and manages all of these data points under a single platform
- LabX also fully supports your CFR 21.11 requirements, provides user management, audit trail, flexible data export options, and fully customized reports
- Mettler Toledo Certified Combined Density and Refractive Index Standards reduce risk, uncertainty, and error-prone sample transfer Standards come complete with certificates including an easy-to-scan barcode containing all information necessary for calibration
- Barcodes save you valuable time, reduce data entry error, and improve traceability
|Measure the density and specific gravity of a wide variety of liquids quickly and accurately|
|0 to 91°C|
|0 to 3g/3|
Purchase a METTLER TOLEDO™ balance or analytical instrument through Fisher Scientific™ and receive Triple Fisher Scientific Buck$ to use on your choice of any product(s) from Fisher Scientific.
Purchase any instrument, and our data integrity experts will evaluate your data-handling process at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok