Mettler Toledo S900 SevenExcellence Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Meter
Professional, yet intuitive instrument can easily handle the most complex applications and meets stringent requirements in regulated markets
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 30092986
Allows users to determine dissolved oxygen content in samples using the new InLab OptiOx digital dissolved oxygen sensors. Combined with the InLab OptiOx, the S900 is also able to allow the determination of biochemical oxygen demand.
- Single-channel instrument is modularly expandable with additional measurement parameters at any time
- Professional calibration support, includes automatic calibration with Rondolino sample changer
- Large 7 in. color display and intuitive menu guidance in ten languages
- Flexible method concept for high reproducibility and security
- Extra security thanks to sophisticated user management and Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM)
- Integrated interfaces (USB, RS232 and Ethernet) for data exchange
- Comprehensive service package including IQ/OQ/PQ
- uPlace electrode holder has perfect vertical motion; can be operated with one hand and used either freestanding or attached to the left or right side of the instrument
- LabX direct pH PC software: for transferring real-time measurement data and archiving your results
- S900-Basic: SevenExcellence DO (Instrument with a DO expansion unit and two blank expansion units); can support both digital (RDO) and polarographic DO sensors from Mettler
- S900-Kit: Kit version (S900-Basic, plus InLab OptiOx-ISM digital RDO sensor, dissolved oxygen guide and zero-oxygen tablets for calibration)
- S900-BOD: Kit version (S900-Basic, plus InLab OptiOx-ISM digital RDO sensor, OptiOx BOD adapter, dissolved oxygen guide and zero-oxygen tablets for calibration)
|Instrument, InLab OptiOx, DO expansion unit, two blank expansion units, zero oxygen tablets, uPlace™ electrode holder, cover, LabX direct pH PC software|
|0.000 to 50mg/L (ppm)|
|Includes declaration of conformityIncludes declaration of conformity|
|±0.1mg/L from 0 to 8; ±0.2mg/L from 8 to 20; ±10% from 20 to 50|
Get up to $1,000 in METTLER TOLEDO™ products at no additional cost with balance or instrument purchases.
Purchase a Mettler Toledoâ¢ pH Meter Kit and get another Mettler Toledo product at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok