Mettler Toledo™ S975 SevenExcellence™ pH/Conductivity/Ion/DO Meter Kit
Professional modular triple-channel instrument for measuring ion concentrations, pH, mV/ORP, rel. mV, conductivity, salinity, TDS, resistivity and conductivity ash
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo™ 30092989
This multiparameter benchtop meter allows you to measure pH/mV, rel. mV/ORP, a large variety of conductivity-based measurements (TDS, salinity, resisitivity, conductivity ash) to determine dissolved oxygen in samples either using digital or polarographic technology, and to measure the concentration and activity of ions in solution. Professional, yet intuitive instrument with touchscreen operation, which can easily handle the most complex applications and meets stringent requirements in regulated markets.
- Professional calibration support, incl. automatic calibration with Rondolino sample changer
- Large, 7 in. color display and intuitive menu guidance in ten languages
- Flexible method concept for high reproducibility and security
- Extra security thanks to sophisticated user management and Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM™)
- Integrated interfaces (USB, RS232 and Ethernet) for data exchange
- Comprehensive service package including IQ/OQ/PQ
- uPlace™ electrode holder has perfect vertical motion; can be operated with one hand and used either freestanding or attached to the left or right side of the instrument
- LabX direct pH PC software: for transferring real-time measurement data and archiving your results
|250 analyses (20.000 data points)|
|Chinese, Chinese (TW), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (GB), English (US), French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese|
|SevenExcellence pH/Ion/C/DO meter S975-K|
|S975 SevenExcellence pH/Conductivity/Ion/DO Meter|
|SevenExcellence pH/mV, Conductivity, DO, Ion multichannel meter (instrument with a pH/Ion, conductivity, and DO expansion unit); as well as an InLab™ Expert Pro-ISM (pH), an InLab 731-ISM (conductivity) and InLab OptiOx (digital DO) sensors; pH buffers; conductivity standards; and zero-oxygen calibration tablets; guides to pH, ion, conductivity, and DO measurements; and a uMix magnetic stirrer, uPlace™ electrode holder, semi-transparent cover, LabX direct pH PC software, declaration of conformity and test certificate.|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Combine your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.
Buy qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok