Mettler Toledo SevenExcellence S700 Conductivity Meters
Professional single-channel conductivity meter offers increased flexibility with various modes, units and temperature compensation possibilities. Mettler Toledo SevenExcellence S700 Conductivity Meters with intuitive touchscreen operation and high measurement performance combined with a complete security package offer safe results and compliance.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 30046245
- Large 7 in. color display and intuitive menu guidance in 10 languages
- Flexible method concept for high reproducibility and security
- Extra security thanks to sophisticated user management and Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM)
- Integrated interfaces (USB, RS232 and Ethernet) for data exchange
- Optional comprehensive service package including IQ/OQ/PQ
- S700 Trace Kit features InLab Trace conductivity cell device for ultra-pure water applications
|S700 Kit with InLab 731 ISM|
|0.001μS/cm to 2000mS/cm|
|0.001mg/L to 1000g/L|
|-30° to +130°C|
|Integrated interfaces (USB, RS232 and Ethernet)|
|S700 Basic plus InLab 731-ISM, Guide to conductivity measurement and calibration sachets|
|0 to 80psu|
|0.01 to 100megohm/cm|
|13 Pre defined and 20 user defined standard|
|At least 20000 data points, 250 analyses|
Purchase a METTLER TOLEDO™ meter kit and get a complimentary rainbow pack of pH buffer sachets with 10 each of pH 4.01, 7.00 and 10.01. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok