Mettler Toledo SevenGo pH/ATC Replacement Electrodes
Ideal for a wide range of applications including emulsions, suspensions, effluent water, and solutions containing proteins and sulphides. Mettler Toledo SevenGo pH/ATC Replacement Electrodes combination pH electrode with integrated temperature sensor has a pH range of 0 to 14 and a temperature range of 0 to 80°C.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo 51340288
- Combination pH/ATC electrode measures 120mm long x 12mm diameter, with a pH range of 0 to 14 and a temperature range of 0 to 80°C
- Solid polymeric Xerolyt reference electrolyte is in direct contact with the measured medium by means of two open junctions, making it insensitive to contamination
- High grade plastic PEEK shaft has a high level of chemical resistance; Argenthal reference system reduces loss of silver chloride from the reference wire at differing sample temperatures
- Comes with a fixed 2-meter long cable with BNC/Cinch (RCA) connectorIdeal
- Sold individually
- Manufacturer: Mettler-Toledo
- Manufacturer Part No: 51340288
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0 to 60°C|
|0° to 100°C|
|SevenGo SG2 and SG8|
|32° to 212°F|
|0 to 14|
|Ideal for a wide range of applications including emulsions, suspensions, effluent water and solutions containing Proteins and Sulphides|
|NTC 30 kilohm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok