Microbiologics™ EZ-Accu Shot™ Microorganism Preparations
For easy growth promotion testing of culture media
Supplier: Microbiologics™ 0486A
Each lyophilized microorganism preparation is designed to deliver less than 100CFU per 0.1mL of hydrated suspension as recommended by the USP/JP/Ph. Eur. With little to no prep time required and up to eight hours of stability, EZ-Accu Shot adds efficiency and flexibility to QC lab schedules. Each 1.2mL vial of hydrated suspension offers 10 inocula. For added convenience, a peel-off Certificate of Assay is included for quality control documentation.
- Instant dissolve, no pre-incubation for minimal prep time
- One pellet per vial eliminates the need for forceps, reducing the risk of contamination
- Eight-hour stability extends time and flexibility to perform tests
- Precise CFU count ensures accurate results
- Easy storage with no dry ice required, reducing shipping costs
- Peel-off Certificate of Assay for complete, convenient documentation
- Online Certificate of Analysis for documentation of phenotypic, macroscopic and microscopic test results
- Traceable to USP reference culture or assured quality
Each kit contains five vials of a single enumerated microorganism (one lyophilized pellet per vial) and five vials of hydrating fluid (1.2mL per vial).
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok