Ansell MICROFLEX ApexPro XP100 APXP12
Ansell MICROFLEX ApexPro XP100 APXP12 provides dual-layer protection against opioids and hazardous substances that makes hazardous materials more visible.
Manufacturer: Ansell APXP126
- Tested against both fentanyl and gastric acid (vomit) to simulate hazardous, real world overdose situations
- Black exterior and gray interior to better see potentially hazardous powders
- Feature a dual layer, dual color design
- Deliver advanced barrier protection (AQL 0.65)
- Triple washed, and have a true pH balanced interior coating for improved hand health
|Palm: 0.15 mm; Finger: 0.21 mm|
|Palm: 5.9 mil; Finger: 8.3 mil|
|80/Box, 10 Boxes/Cs|
|ASTM D6319; FDA21 CFR 177-2600; ISO 13485; ISO 9001; NFPA 1999:2018|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok