Microflex CE4-313 Nitrile Gloves
Class 10 Ambidextrous Nitrile Gloves
Manufacturer: Microflex CE4313XXL
CE4-313 gloves meet Class 10 or better levels of cleanliness. Manufacturer-suggested ISO Class 4.
- Clean glove with excellent static decay and surface resistivity properties
- 100% nitrile copolymer free of powder, plasticizers, and silicone
- Very low surface particulates, ionic extractables, and nonvolatile residue levels
- Comfortable glove offering excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Textured fingertips provide improved grip on wet and slippery surfaces
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuffs
- Multi-class cleanroom compatible
- Thickness: 4.7mil at fingertips
- Length: 12 in. (30.4cm)
100 gloves per pack, double vacuum-sealed in polybag.
Tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC-005.3; FTMS 101-C, 4046.
|ISO Class 4|
|12 x 5.11 in. (30.48 x 13cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok