Ansell MICROFLEX DigitSafety HaloKote DSK
Ansell MICROFLEX DigitSafety HaloKote DSK are robust, comfortable latex exam gloves for tough environments.
Manufacturer: Ansell DSK2
- Thick, 15 mil thick at the finger to resist tears and punctures
- Tested against both fentanyl and gastric acid (vomit) to simulate hazardous, real world overdose situations
- Tested against 8 commonly used chemotherapy drugs in the Central Supply/SPD Department
- Provide chemical splash protection, including chemotherapy drugs
- Premium latex provides increased range of motion and ultimate comfort
|Palm: 0.33 mm; Finger: 0.38 mm|
|Palm: 13 mil; Finger: 15 mil|
|50/Box, 10 Boxes/Cs|
|ASTM D3578; ISO 13485; ISO 9001|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok