Minuteman Lead Vacuum
HEPA-filtered vacuum recovers lead, dust, paint chips, and other hazardous materials
Manufacturer: Minuteman C8298506
Won't exhaust unseen lead particles back into the environment as many conventional vacuum cleaners do. Contains particles within a series of special filters, allowing no hazardous dust to escape back into the air.
- Nonwoven, embossed polyester filter bag provides 50% more filter area than standard bag; 99.9% efficient at 1.0µm
- HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient down to 0.3µm
- Polypropylene lid assembly is acoustically designed to reduce noise of operation to 74dBA
- Tank is constructed from durable, noncorrosive, dent-proof polyethylene
- “Sure grip/quick-release” mechanism makes hoses quick and easy to connect and remove
Tank Size: 6 gal. (22L)
Water Lift: 85 in. (21.6cm)
Dry Capacity: 0.46 cu. ft. (0.01m3)
Weight: 17 lb. (8kg)
115VAC. Power: 1.25hp. Airflow: 95cfm. Water lift: 85 in. (21.6cm). Weight: 17 lb. (8kg).
|50 ft. Power cord, four 1.63 in. casters, a dry tool kit consisting of 8 ft. L x 1.25 in. W crushproof hose, 1.25 in. W wand, 12 in. W crevice tool, 5 in. W upholstery tool, 11 in. combination floor/carpet tool|
|0.34 cu. ft.|
|0.34 cu. ft., 0.01m3/min.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok