Cole-Parmer™ MP-250 Series Digital Melting Point Apparatus
MP-250 Series Digital Melting Point Apparatus with rotating viewing head ensures each user can analyze samples clearly.
Supplier: Cole-Parmer™ 0301059
- Programmable Digital Melting Point Apparatus, Beginning/Ending Recording
- View up to three samples simultaneously for greater efficiency.
- Height-adjustable arm with viewing magnifier folds away for easy storage.
- Integral light and 8x magnifying lens enhance sample observation.
- Three audible beeps indicate when temperature is stable and ready for sample.
- 4 x 1 melt memory capacity.
- Adjustable object lens for sharp focus.
- The MP-250D series digital melting point apparatus allows you to easily view three capillary tube samples simultaneously through the 8x magnifying lens.
- The adjustable extension arm can be set to different viewing heights making it ideal for multiple users.
- A rotating viewing head and safety eye piece eliminate glare on the lens and protect you against hot zone.
- A 13-key membrane keypad offers easy-to-use menus.
- The conveniently located push button controls allow temperature recording without looking away from the sample.
- A digital microprocessor with ±0.1°C resolution provides fast warm-up and accurate temperature control.
- Units can be calibrated by on site or by the manufacturer/service organization.
- A calibration kit is required if you choose to calibrate on site.
Warranty and Services
|Digital Melting Point Apparatus
|±0.5°C ±1 digit at 20°C; ±1.0° ±1 digit at 350°C
|50 capillary tubes and three power cords with plugs (US, UK, and EU).
|73.4°F to 752°F
|50/60 Hz, 100/240 V
|23°C to 400°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok