Thermo Scientific Mr. Frosty Freezing Container
Freeze cells in tubes from 1 to 5mL using the Thermo Scientific Mr. Frosty Container, designed to achieve a rate of cooling very close to -1°C/minute.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 51000050
Freeze cells in tubes from 1 to 5mL using the Thermo Scientific Mr. Frosty Freezing Container. The simple to use system is designed to achieve a rate of cooling very close to -1°C/minute, the optimal rate for cell preservation.
Polycarbonate containers with blue high-density polyethylene closure. Gray high-density polyethylene vial holder, foam insert.
- Holds 12 to 18 tubes and has profile height of 86 or 151mm (3-7/16 to 5-5/16 in.), which saves precious freezer space during the cooling process
- Screw top lid secures samples inside in the event of accidental container tipping
- Eliminates unreliable, improvised foam container devices
- Easy to userequires only 100% isopropyl alcohol and a mechanical freezer
- No contact with the alcohol: no wicking, no label removal and no compromise of tube hand printing
Containers have 4.75 in. diameter (120mm) closure
Isopropyl alcohol and a mechanical freezer
|4.5 to 5.0mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok