Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
MSA™ Advantage™ 420 Half-Mask Respirator
One-piece UniBond over-molded silicone facepiece helps eliminate possible leak paths
Supplier: MSA™ 10102182
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Drop-down harness position allows respirator to be removed while retaining head protection
- One-piece ComforTop™ cradle headband eliminates pressure points
- AnthroCurve™ multi-ethnic face seal improves fit-testing among diverse workforce
- Lock-down harness position allows a personal fit without further user adjustments
- No loose or dangling straps to impede operation or vision
- Latex-free; high-quality silicone provides greater durability and product life
- Textured inner facepiece seal minimizes slippage, improves fit
- Bayonet and threaded cartridge options allow use of all MSA cartridges
NIOSH approved under 42CFR84 for use against a variety of respiratory hazards, when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters.
Meets OSHA 29 CFR Part 1920.134
|NIOSH, AS/NZS 1716:2003, 42 CFR 84|
|Half Mask Respirator|
|Asbestos abatement, painting, sanding, grinding, welding|
|Facepiece, head cradle, elastic straps, buckle set, yoke with lever, 2 inhalation valves, 1 exhalation valve|
|Advantage 420 Respirator Assembly|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok