MSA ALTAIR Pro Single-Gas Detector
Sensor and battery replacement options give this instrument an indefinite service life
Manufacturer: MSA 10074137
Features superior dust and water protection, excellent impact resistance, great RFI performance, single-button access to any function, and an extremely effective alarm system.
- Highly accurate electrochemical sensors measure concentrations of toxic gas or percent oxygen
- Information displays on large, clear backlit LCD
- System automatically records the last 50 alarm or test events; active datalogging records peak value every three minutes
- Triple alarm system consists of two bright flashing LEDs, a piercing audible alarm, and internal vibrating alarm
- Adjustable alarm setpoints are offered for LOW and HIGH levels on all units; toxic gas versions also have TWA and STEL alarm points
- Rubberized armor housing resists dust, water and impact
- Built-in IR communication port connects detector to MSA infrared adapter to read data or change alarm setpoints
- Built-in gas delivery adapter for gas response tests
- Functions in a temperature range of -4° to +122°F (-20° to +50°C); relative humidity, 10 to 95%
Dimensions (L x W x H): 1 x 2 x 3.4 in. (2.5 x 5.1 x 8.6cm). Weight (including clip): 4 oz. (113g).
Rugged housing is IP67 rated for ingress protection. Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in hazardous locations in the U.S. and Canada (Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Group G); ATEX, II 2 G EEx ia II C T4.
Warranty and Services
Two-year manufacturer's warranty on instrument and listed sensors; two years from date of first use or 30 months from date of manufacture, whichever comes first
|3.4 x 2 x 1 in. (8.63 x 5.08 x 2.54cm)|
|-20° to +50°C|
|10 to 95%|
|0 to 25%|
|-4° to +122°F|
|Audible, visual, vibrating|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok