MSA FP Dyna-Lock Self-Retracting Lanyards
Automatically limits fall distance and fall arrest forces
Manufacturer: MSA 506205
Fast-acting fall arrester limits injury yet allows freedom of movement. Will function in any orientation, and may be mounted overhead.
- 20 ft. (6.1m) stainless-steel line resists corrosion and abrasion
- Automatically pays out and retracts into the housing
- Rugged all-steel construction is sealed against environmental contamination, increasing reliability
- Three continuously moving, independent locking pawls will engageeven in freezing and icy conditions
- With a 4.5 foot-per-second locking speed, normal worker movement progresses smoothly
- Unit will lock up and arrest a fall within 24 in. (61cm)
- Built-in shock absorber limits fall arrest forces to under 900 lb. (408kg)
- Corrosion-resistant, self-closing, self-locking steel snap hook on a swivel mount reduces line twisting
- Load indicator on the snap hook deploys on impact
No factory recertification is required unless unit is involved in a fall.
Maximum work load: 400 lb. (181kg).
Meets ANSI Z359.1, A10.32, and all applicable OSHA standards.
|Stainless steel wire rope|
|Meets ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1 , and all applicable OSHA standards.|