- Portable, single-gas detector detects CO, H2S and O2
- Maintenance-free, the Pulsar has a 24-month service life that accurately counts itself down on the large, ultrabright numeric display
- Long-life lithium battery offers 33% more capacity than comparable units, with up to two minutes of alarm mode per day
- Standard spring and suspension clips allow the unit to be securely attached to pockets, belts, or helmets
- Impervious to water and dust and engineered to survive a 6 ft. drop without loss of precision
- Stainless-steel sensors with solid electrolyte construction contain no liquid, eliminating the possibility of sensor leakage
- Distinctive audio, visual, and optional vibrating alarms are immediately identifiable among other workplace stimuli
This assemble-to-order detector is available with additional configurations; contact your Fisher Scientific™ Customer Service Representative for details.
Environmental protection rating of IP54
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok