Thermo Scientific Nalgene 280 Polyurethane Tubing
Perform high-purity work with this ester-grade tubing, which exhibits excellent abrasion and flex-fatigue resistance, as well as low-temperature resilience.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 80300120
Perform high-purity work with ester-grade Thermo Scientific? Nalgene? 280 Polyurethane Tubing, which exhibits excellent abrasion and flex-fatigue resistance, as well as low-temperature resilience.
- Contains no plasticizers and only low levels of extractables for high-purity applications
- Superior chemical resistance to fuels, oils, and some solvents (not recommended for aqueous solvents)
- Resistant to atmospheric ozone, aliphatic hydrocarbons and petroleum products for longer life and versitility
- Marked every 12in. for convenient cutting
- Not autoclavable; can be gas sterilized
- High tensile strength and toughness for pressure and vacuum applications; won't collapse under full vacuum
In packs of 50ft. (15.2m)
|280 PUR Tubing Ester Grade 3/8 x 1/2 x 1/16|