Thermo Scientific Nalgene Autoclavable Carboys
Choose Thermo Scientific Nalgene Autoclavable Carboys for large batches of culture media, vaccine product production, bulk media and chemical storage.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 22500130
Choose Thermo Scientific Nalgene Autoclavable Carboys for large batches of culture media, vaccine product production, bulk media and chemical storage. These carboys feature a large mouth for easy filling/dispensing, and are made of natural polypropylene with white 83B polypropylene closure and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) gasket.
Customization options available for fluid transfer applications. Fit perfectly with a variety of optional 83B closures with standard tubing sets (such as Nalgene Top Works, Nalgene Filling/Venting) and custom tubing set designs.Key Features:
- Convenient shoulder handles allow easy carrying and pouring, even with gloved hands
- Available in 10, 20, and 50L sizes for a variety of biopharmaceutical applications
- Graduated to contain in 1 gal. and 5L increments for ease of use
- Nalgene Top Works Fluid Transfer Systems (Cat. No. 2135) permits convenient liquid aseptic transfer
- Additional closure options are Nalgene Quick Filling/Venting Closures (Cat. No. 2158) or Nalgene Filling/Venting Closures (Cat. No. 2162)
- Additional accessories include Nalgene Barbed Bulk Head Fittings (Cat. No. 6149)
- Custom Tubing Sets are available-please refer to Thermo Scientific Custom Tubing Set Configurator at www.thermoscientific.com/tubingconfigurator.com
|Polypropylene Carboy w/Handles|
|13 gal., 50L|