Thermo Scientific Nalgene Certified Platinum Clean HDPE Bottles and Carboys
Maintain product integrity with certified ultra clean HDPE bottles and carboys. Designed to contain below 1/3 of the allowable particulate matter limits specified in USP <788>.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific CEN21990032
Thermo Scientific Nalgene Certified Platinum Clean HDPE Bottles and Carboys help reduce the potential for carry-over contamination. Our new certified platinum clean products include particulate certifications to under 1/3 the allowable limits according to USP <788> and lower endotoxin levels of 0.25 EU/mL, to help mitigate potential sources of unwanted impurities.
- Products are washed with USP Water for Injection and handled post-washing in Class 5 clean rooms with class 4 packaging/inspection hoods to produce these very low particulate products
- Certified and lot-to-lot tested to contain less than 1/3 the particulates allowable according to USP <788> to limit potential particulate contamination
- Certified low endotoxin (0.25 EU/mL) according to USP<85> to reduce pyrogens
- Sterile, ready-to-use products with a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 inside the container/closure, including two heat-sealed sterile barriers to protect product prior to use
- Heat-sealed bags include quick-tears on the top and bottom and placed in carton liner twisted and tape/tie sealed to prevent gross contamination on the inner packaging
- All container/closure systems are certified leakproof* to protect valuable contents
- Robust, HDPE can be used from -100˚C to 120˚C, allowing for both heated mixing and frozen storage or shipment. Must be tested in actual use conditions as results may vary depending upon application.
- Inspection procedures throughout manufacturing include leak testing, dimensional testing, visual inspection for particulates and release testing to ensure the product meets all specifications
- Products can be supplied with forced extraction studies**, validation binders** and certificates
- Customer support includes our highly experienced commercial specialist teams, regulatory team, quality team and regional technical support
|Nalgene Certified Platinum Clean 1L Widemouth HDPE Bottle Sterile, < 1/3 USP <788> Particulate Compliant|
|< 1/3 particulates allowed according to USP <778>, USP Class VI, non-cytotoxic, USP 30 <661>-compliant, non-pyrogenic, FDA 21CFR 177.1318|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
*Our guarantee for a leakproof seal is subject to our standard product warranty, as set forth in the Thermo Fisher Scientific Terms and Conditions of Sale. Our products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their corresponding closures. However, to ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test our containers and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information about our products.
**Forced extraction studies and validation binders from Thermo Fisher Scientific, where available, are provided under a confidentiality agreement to assist customers in product selection. Customers are responsible for determining what studies are recommended for its specific applications. Forced extraction studies and validation binders may be requested by contacting us at ROCregSupport@thermofisher.com.