Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed Polycarbonate Centrifuge Tubes w/Sealing Cap
View contents easily using these strong, transparent polycarbonate centrifuge tubes, available with sealing caps for use up to 50,000 x g.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 31380016
Easily view contents using strong, transparent Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Oak Ridge High-Speed Polycarbonate Centrifuge Tubes, available with sealing caps for use up to 50,000 x g.Features:
- Withstand temperatures from -135° to +135°C (-211° to +275°F)
- Round bottom to fit high speed rotors
- Can be used up to 50,000 x g in refrigerated or non-refrigerated centrifuges
- Come with PP sealing caps with silicone gaskets for extra leak protection when spinning >10,000 x g or spinning hazardous materials
- Autoclavable; transparent
Sealing caps also sold separately for 30 and 50mL sizes.
|18.1mm, 18.1 mm|
|50,000 x g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok