Thermo Scientific Nalgene PETG Biotainer Bottles
Eliminate the cost of cleaning, sterilizing and associated validations when compared to bottles designed for reuse.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 300570
Eliminate the cost of cleaning, sterilizing and associated validations compared to bottles designed for reuse with Thermo Scientific Nalgene PETG Biotainer Bottles, ideal for prolonged storage of pH sensitive materials such as culture media. Certified sterile and ready-to-use, all Biotainer bottles are gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 106.
- Durable, crystal clear PETG for sample integrity
- Closures with polyethylene foam core liners for leakproof assurance
- Custom options available for fluid transfer applications
- Supported by extensive validation documentation
- Suitable for storage in conditions from -40° to +70°C
|16.9 oz., 500mL|
|USP Class VI, Non-cytotoxic, USP <661>, Non-pyrogenic, FDA 21CFR 177.1315|
|Pack of 70, Case of 70|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok