Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene, Carboy
Choose Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Autoclavable Carboys for large batches of culture media, vaccine product production, bulk media and chemical storage. These carboys feature a large mouth for easy filling/dispensing, and are made of natural polypropylene with white 83B polypropylene closure and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) gasket.
Customization options available for fluid transfer applications. Fit perfectly with a variety of optional 83B closures with standard tubing sets (such as Nalgene™ Top Works™, Nalgene™ Filling/Venting) and custom tubing set designs.
- Convenient shoulder handles allow easy carrying and pouring, even with gloved hands
- Available in 10, 20, and 50L sizes for a variety of biopharmaceutical applications
- Graduated to contain in 1 gal. and 5L increments for ease of use
- Nalgene Top Works Fluid Transfer Systems (Cat. No. 2135) permits convenient liquid aseptic transfer
- Additional closure options are Nalgene Quick Filling/Venting Closures (Cat. No. 2158) or Nalgene Filling/Venting Closures (Cat. No. 2162)
- Additional accessories include Nalgene Barbed Bulk Head Fittings (Cat. No. 6149)
- Custom Tubing Sets are available-please refer to Thermo Scientific Custom Tubing Set Configurator at www.thermoscientific.com/tubingconfigurator.com
|Product Type||Carboy with Handle|
|Capacity (English)||13 gal.|
|Closure Size||83 B|
|Description||Polypropylene Carboy w/Handles|
|Diameter (Metric) Outer||379 mm|
|Capacity (Metric)||50 L|
|For Use With (Application)||For use with large batches of culture media, vaccine product production, bulk media and chemical storage|
|Height (Metric) With Closure||678 mm|
|No. per Pack||1|
|Volume (English) Brim||14 gal.|
|Volume (Metric) Brim||54 L|
|Show More Show Less|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok