Eppendorf Scientific Excella E25/E25R Temperature-Controlled Console Shakers
Incubating or refrigerated shakers handle flasks up to 6L
Manufacturer: Eppendorf M13530004
- For flasks from 50mL to 6L
- Shaking Range/Control: 50 to 400rpm, ±2rpm
- Shaking Motion: Circular orbit, 1 in. dia. (2.54cm)
- UniCentric drive delivers consistent performance for reproducible results
- Display: LED for temperature, speed, alarm conditions and running time
- Timer: 0.1 to 99.9 hours
- Speed, timer and temperature alarms
- High-velocity air circulation system accurately maintains temperature within ±0.25°C
- Adjustable feet absorb vibrations to stabilize workload and prevent creeping
- Shake test tubes from 8 to 30mm diameter in adjustable-angle platform (14-285-698, sold separately) Accommodate flasks on dedicated flask or universal platforms (sold separately)
Incubator Shaker Model E25
- Temperature Range: 7° above ambient to 60°C (140°F)
- Net weight: 420 lb. (190kg)
- Temperature Range: 15°C below ambient to 60°C (140°F) CFC-free refrigeration
- Net weight: 450 lb. (204kg)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Dimensions, Platform: 30W x 18 in. H (76 x 46cm); Chamber: 33.5D x 23W x 19 in. H (85 x 58 x 48cm); Overall: 50 x 30.5 x 41.75 in. H (127 x 77 x 85cm); For 120V 60Hz; Accessory platforms, trays and racks sold separately.
UL listed. CSA approved. CE marked.
Warranty and Services
Two years on parts and labor
|59 to 140°F|
|18 x 50 x 41.7 in. (45.7 x 127 x 105.9cm)|
|20 to 80%|
|15 to 60°C|
|50 to 400rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok