Cytiva Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow
Combines the advantages of Ni2 for purification of histidine tagged proteins, with the well industrially established properties of the Sepharose Fast Flow platform. Cytiva Lifescience™ Ni Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow is part of a range of IMAC chromatography media for capture and intermediate purification.
Supplier: Cytiva 17531803
Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is a member of the Cytiva range of IMAC chromatography media for capture and intermediate purification.
- Designed for scaling up purification of histidine-tagged proteins.
- High protein binding capacity and minimal leakage of Ni2+ ions.
- As a BioProcess medium it fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance and regulatory support.
- Available in convenient prepacked HisPrep and HisTrap column formats.
- Composed of cross-linked 6% agarose beads modified with a novel chelating ligand immobilized to the base matrix and pre-charged with Ni2+ ions for purification of histidine tagged proteins.
- The coupling chemistry and the novel ligand is designed to give minimal ligand and Ni2+ leakage while providing high capacity.
- Available in a range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development.
- As member of the BioProcess media range, Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
|0.1M HCl, 0.1M NaOH, 8M Urea
|4° to 30°C
|Ni Sepharose 6 FF chromatography media
|3 to 12
|6% Cross-linked Agarose
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok