Honeywell™ Nitri-Knit&trade Nitrile Gloves With Interlocked Liner
High performance supported nitrile gloves offer resistance to cuts, snags, abrasions and punctures.
Manufacturer: Honeywell™ NK803/10
- High nitrile content offers resistance to cuts, snags, abrasions and punctures
- Ideal for petrochemical refining, degreasing operations, automotive assembly and chemical handling
- Free of latex proteins which can cause allergic reactions
- Will not swell, sag or weaken from fat absorption
- True dip coated glove has a permanent bond of nitrile to inner-liner
|21 CFR 170-199, ASTM D3389-05, 29 CFR 1915.157|
|Automotive assembly, painting, chemical handling, processing, degreasing, dip tank cleanup, fishing industry, food processing, general maintenance work, printing cleanup, refinery (general), Solvents (general)|
|EN 420, EN 374|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok