Honeywell™ North™ 14 mil Butyl Chemical Resistant Gloves
Unsupported butyl gloves are 14 in. in length with a curved finger and hand design to promote dexterity.
Manufacturer: Honeywell™ B144RGI/M
- For use in domestic preparedness, hazmat applications, chemical handling and processing, laboratory, solvents (general), aircraft maintenance and automotive industries
- High permeation resistance to gas and water vapor for greater worker protection, especially when handling toxic substances
- Flexible and sensitive, even at lower temperatures
- Rolled bead cuffs with smooth finish or rough grip
- Unlined with sanitized interior
- Thickness: 14 mil; Length: 14 in.
|ASTM D3389-05, ASTM F790-97, OSHA 29 CFR, MIL-DTL-43976D, EN 374|
|Aircraft maintenance, automotive, chemical handling and processing, domestic preparedness, laboratory, hazmat|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok