Novus Biologicals™ NovaLume Atto Chemiluminescent Substrate (AP)
NovaLume Atto Chemiluminescent Substrate (AP) is a ready-to-use stabilized 1, 2-dioxetane substrate.
Manufacturer: Novus Biologicals™ NBP261914
- Extreme sensitivity, from low nano to low attogram level detection of alkaline phosphatase (AP)
- Recommended for a wide range of AP applications including blotting (Western Blots, Southern blots), and for detection of alkaline phosphatase-labeled nucleotide and protein probes in solution and on solid supports such as ELISAs
- 100X more sensitive than competitor products
- Highest signal to noise ratios
- High stability plus a 24 month shelf life
|Western blotting, ELISA, Southern blot|
|Store at 4°C in the dark|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok