Invitrogen™ IEF Marker 3-10
Ready-to-use protein marker especially developed for IEF applications
Supplier: Invitrogen™ 3921201
The IEF Marker 3-10 Marker works well on all horizontal and vertical one-dimensional IEF gels, and can be used for both native and denaturing conditions (e.g.,8M urea).
- A ready-to-use format for IEF gels
- Ideal pI determination of unknown protein samples
- Monitoring of separation on IEF gels
- One standard applicable to all IEF gels (vertical/horizontal)
- 13 purified isoforms — no need for extra “High pI range” or “Low pI range” markers
- Purified, salt-free protein components
- Gel Compatibility: Novex IEF Gels
Isoelectric Focusing, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
Shipping Condition: Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice
|The IEF Marker 3-10 is supplied in 10% glycerol containing Bromophenol Blue (0.01%) and Methyl Red (0.01%).
Store in freezer (-5 to -30deg;C).
|10.7, 9.5, 8.3, 8.0, 7.8, 7.4, 6.9, 6.0, 5.3, 5.2, 4.5, 4.2, 3.5|
|3.5 to 10.7 pI|
|Novex™ IEF Gels|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.