Thermo Scientific Nunc Cell Culture/Petri Dishes
Perform a variety of applications across a broad range of sizes and styles to suit a variety of experimental needs.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 174926
With wide selections in size and style, Thermo Scientific Nunc Cell Culture Dishes suit a multitude of experimental needs in your cell culture routine. Perform a variety of applications in dishes with the Nunclon Delta surface treatment that promotes maximum adhesion for a broad range of cell types.
Nunc culture dishes with a variety of sizes and designs are made from high quality optically clear polystyrene or Permanox plastic.
- Top and bottom stacking rings for easier handling and more stable stacking
- Nunclon Delta treated dishes are optimized for cell attachment
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Come with or without air vents for gas exchange
- The culture dishes with 2 x 2mm grid are ideal for cloning experiments and determination of plating efficiency
174926 and 169558 feature 2mm grids
171099 and 150340 for suspension culture - not Nunclon
A certificate which assures user of biological performance as well as traceability.
|Nunclon? Delta treated|
|Petri Dish | Cell Culture|
|With lid, airvent, 2 x 2mm grid|
|2 x 2mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok