Transfer small volumes of material from plate to plate or replicate full DNA libraries using the Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Replication System. This replication system works with Nunc 96- and 384-Well Plates.Ideal for transferring small volumes of inoculum from plate to plate or membrane.
- Pins transfer 1.0μL of liquid or 0.1μL to solid supports
- Pins are flame-proof stainless steel; for sterilization
- Thermo Scientific™ MicroWell™ copier alignment device simplifies conversion of 96 MicroWell plates to 384-well format
- Flame-proof stainless steel pins on 384- and 96-pin replicator
- For use with 96- and 384-Well Plate and OmniTray™
|4.79 x 3.28 x 5.33 in. (121.6 x 83.3 x 135.4 mm)|
|Plate Replication System|
|Anodized Aluminum with Stainless Steel Pins|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok