Thermo Scientific Orion Silver/Sulfide Electrodes
Make quick, simple, accurate and economical measurement of silver and sulfide ions in aqueous solutions with these electrodes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 9616BNWP
Make quick, simple, accurate and economical measurements of silver and sulfide ions in aqueous solutions. Thermo Scientific Orion Silver/Sulfide Electrodes have dual electrode measuring silver and sulfide ions in aqueous solutions and perform low-level cyanide and halide titrations.
- The reference and sensing electrodes are built into one electrode
- The built-in Thermo Scientific Sure-Flow reference junction prevents electrode clogging and provides fast and stabile readings
- Available with a waterproof BNC ,BNC and screw cap connector and can be used on any ISE meter with a BNC connection
- The free-flowing liquid junction assures stable, drift-free potentials
- BNWP connector provides a waterproof and secure connection when used with the new Orion Star Series meters
- Must be used with the double junction reference electrode
Waterproof BNC and BNC electrodes have 1m cables
|Ionplus Sure-Flow solid state combination with WPBNC|
|The free-flowing liquid junction assures stable|
|0° to 80°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok