American Educational Products Overflow Can and Catch Bucket
Find the volume of an irregularly shaped object!
Manufacturer: American Educational Products 7S41226
- Aluminum cans designed to find the volume of an irregular shape
- Determine density or specific gravity
- Prove Archimedes' Principle
- Overflow Can measures 13cm high and 7cm in diameter, with angled spout
- Catch Bucket measures 8cm high and 5cm in diameter, and holds 300mL
|Used for finding volume of an irregular body, for determining density, specific gravity, for proving Archimedes principle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok