Parr™ 6100 Compensated Calorimeter
For measuring heats of combustion of solid or liquid fuels, waste materials, and other combustible samples.
Supplier: Parr™ 6100EF
- Compact, static-jacket calorimeter
- Operates at approximately room temperature
- Internal microprocessor applies heat leak corrections in real time
- Clear LCD touchscreen display
- Removable 1108P bomb and bucket
- Semi-automatic system for charging the bomb with oxygen
- Conducts 4 to 7 tests per hour
- Operator time per test approximately 6 minutes
- 0.2% Precision Class Instrument
- FlashROM memory and ethernet network communications
Unitt should be operated in a temperature-controlled room.
Accessory bombs, bucket, parts and related hardware and calorimeter standards are available. For more information, contact your Fisher Scientific™ Customer Service Representative.
|Ethernet or USB|
|Measuring heats of combustion of solid or liquid fuels, waste materials and other combustible samples|
|Stores 1000 tests|
|52 to 12,000 calories|
|4 to 7 Tests/hr.|
|ISO 9001:2008, CSA, CE, ASTM|
|Compact static-jacket calorimeter module with built-in calorimeter controller, 1108P oxygen bomb, oval bucket, accessories for installation, 6008P maintenance kit, USB port for balance and printer connection and 1-year supply of parts for bomb repair|
|0.1 to 0.2%|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok