Thermo Scientific PC201 Immersion Circulators feature a 3.0Kw heater for faster time to temperature, an all stainless-steel pump with ceramic rotors and offer extreme temperature performance ranging from 13° to 300°C. Features include an enhanced digital display and easytouse touchpad settings, allowing you to easily tune the temperature to meet your specific application requirements.
- Max. temperature: 300°C
- Temp. stability: 0.015
- 3.0kW heater for faster time to temperature
- All stainless-steel pump with ceramic rotors
- Force/suction pump with 560mbar pressure and 24L/min flow
- Heating capacity 1.2kW
- External T control via PT100 sensor port
- Application threshold alarms to safeguard experiments
- Temperature high and low limits
- Seven languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese)
- Ten ramp programs with edit during run or pause
- USB port for remote control
- Real-time clock
- Multifunction port connects
- Booster pump (1 bar extra)
- Booster heater (2kW extra)
- Auto refill device
- Magnetic/solenoid valve box (e.g. control tap-water cooling)
Includes 8mm and 12mm hose barbs with bridge (0025 only), pump plug for external circulation, and 6ft. power cord.
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|9.2 x 7.4 x 16.6 in. (23.3 x 18.9 x 42.1 cm)|
|200/230 V 50/60 Hz|
|500 mbar/8.12 psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok