Cytiva Percoll™ Centrifugation Media
For separation of cells, subcellular particles, and larger viruses (down to approx. 70S) under gentle conditions that preserve viability and morphological integrity. Cytiva™ Percoll™ Centrifugation Media Percoll is composed of colloidal silica coated with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP).
$278.00 - $593.00
- Gradients can either be preformed or spontaneously generated by centrifugation at moderate speeds in an angle-head rotor
- Low viscosity of media allows cell isolations on preformed gradients to be completed in only a few minutes using low centrifugal forces (200 to 1000xG)
- Iso-osmotic gradients throughout cover a range of densities up to 1.3g/mL
- Nontoxic, almost chemically inert and does not adhere to membranes
- Adjustable to physiological ionic strength and pH; can be buffered within pH range 5.5 to 10.0 without change in properties
- Percoll is a silica sol with nondialyzable PVP coating; 15-30nm dia. bead size
For in vitro research use only.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|8.5 to 9.5|
|Colorless to Slightly Yellow|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 5 years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok