|Vapor Pressure: 0.35mmHg at 25°C|
|0.35 mmHg at 25°C|
Safety and Handling
SDS & Safety Documents
Combustible liquid. Toxic by inhalation. Causes burns by all exposure routes. May cause central nervous system effects. Possible risks of irreversible effects. Danger of serious damage to health by prolonged exposure. Use personal protective equipment. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 6.1, : Poison