Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ 10X Western Blot Transfer Buffer, Methanol-free
A methanol-free concentrated solution to easily and quickly prepare MeOH-free Western blot transfer buffer for tank-based or other wet gel-to-membrane transfer methods.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 35040
Thermo Scientific Pierce 10X Western Blot Transfer Buffer, Methanol-free is a space-saving stock solution for preparing the methanol-free transfer buffer used with cooled, tank (wet) Western blotting transfer appratus.
Pierce Concentrated Buffers are ready to use without having to weigh and dissolve dry ingredients or to adjust the pH with concentrated acid or base. Simply dilute the stock solution with pure water and proceed with your experiment. The 10X Western Blot Transfer Buffer is ready to use upon dilution to 1X with water; it does not contain methanol and the addition of methanol is not necessary for use in electrophoresis.
- Transfer Buffer – diluted 10-fold in water, the solution is ready to use for electrophoresis (i.e., wet tank transfer from mini gels)
- Easy to use – no packets to open, no powder to dissolve, and no methanol required
- Increased accuracy – eliminates the possibility of powder remaining in a packet
- Saves time – 10X concentration eliminates time spent waiting for powder to dissolve
- Saves space – storage as concentrated stock minimizes bench space needed for solutions
Wet (tank) Western blot transfer of proteins to a membrane
|Storage: Upon receipt store at 4°C, protected from moisture. Product is shipped at ambient temperature.|
|Western Blot Transfer Buffer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok