Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ High pH Reversed-Phase Peptide Fractionation Kit
Increases protein identification from LC/MS analysis through orthogonal peptide fractionation of complex peptide samples using Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ High pH Reversed-Phase Peptide Fractionation Kit.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 84868
Thermo Scientific Pierce High pH Reversed-Phase Peptide Fractionation Kit increases protein identification from LC/MS analysis through orthogonal peptide fractionation of complex peptide samples.
- Easy-to-use - resin provided in single-use spin column format
- Improved protein identifications - protein identifications increased by ≥50% when compared to unfractionated samples
- Reproducible - elution profiles and fractional resolution vary by less than 20%
- Optimized - robust procedure for maximal protein identification and peptide recovery while minimizing fractional overlap
- Compatible - reagents validated with a variety of complex samples, including TMT™-labeled peptides
The kit has been designed to improve protein identification through the use of a proprietary reversed-phase resin in an easy-to-use spin column format with a high-pH fractionation protocol. In contrast to strong cation exchange (SCX) fractionation, the high-pH reversed-phase fractions do not require an additional desalting step before LC/MS analysis.
The High pH Reversed-phase Peptide Fractionation Kit includes a high pH buffer (0.1% triethylamine) and twelve spin columns containing pH-resistant reversed-phase resin. Each reversed-phase fractionation spin column enables fractionation of 10 to 100μg of peptide sample using a microcentrifuge.
Native, phosphorylated, Tandem Mass Tag™ (TMT)-labeled, and other complex peptide mixture samples can be fractionated using this kit. Combining the search results generated by the individual fractions helps improve protein sequence coverage and increases the number of identified proteins relative to unfractionated samples.
- Reducing sample complexity to identify targets of interest
- Conducting systems biology studies
- Reducing sample complexity to improve quantitation studies
|Reversed-phase fractionation spin columns, 12 columns
Triethylamine (0.1%), 100 mL
Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).
|Peptides, Protease-digested protein|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok