Thermo Scientific Pierce IP Lysis Buffer
Maximize cell lysate yield, purity and compatibility with this immunoprecipitation-optimized protein extraction reagent.
$106.79 - $226.28
Thermo Scientific Pierce IP Lysis Buffer is optimized for cell lysate yield, purity and compatibility with immunoprecipitation.
- Optimized for compatibility with immunoprecipitation and pull-down assays
- Compatible with protein assays, reporter assays and immunoassay procedures
- Ready-made formula is effective for extracting cytoplasmic, membrane and nuclear proteins
- Gentle formulation helps maintain protein complexes for co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP)
- Does not liberate genomic DNA which can cause high sample viscosity
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok