Thermo Scientific Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (Lauryl) is standard-grade SDS detergent for use in protein polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE).
Additional Information and Online Ordering »
- Popular anionic detergent for a variety of protein methods
- Especially useful for denaturing polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE)
- Common component of cell lysis buffers
Detergent properties (pure C12):
- Molecular Weight: 288.5
- Detergent Class: Ionic (anionic)
- Aggregation Number: 62
- Micelle Molecular Weight: 18,000
- Critical Micelle Concentration (CMC): 6 to 8mM (0.1728 to 0.2304%, w/v)
- Cloud Point: greater than 100°C
- Dialyzable: No
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok