Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Streptavidin Coated Plates are pre-blocked and ready-to-use polystyrene 96-well and 384-well plates for binding biotinylated antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays.Streptavidin-coated microplates provide the biotin-binding function needed for a variety of ELISA and other assay procedures based on biotinylated capture antibodies, peptide antigens, and other analytes such as oligonucleotides. Pierce Streptavidin Coated Plates are available in clear, white and black plates for use with colorimetric, chemiluminescent and fluorescent detection methods, respectively.
- Easy and gentle immobilization of biotin-containing conjugates
- Low nonspecific binding
- No denaturing of the protein component of a conjugate upon binding
- Ideal for binding small biotinylated hydrophilic molecules (e.g., peptides) that typically exhibit poor binding to polystyrene
- Pre-blocked with your choice of Thermo Scientific Blocker BSA or SuperBlock Blocking Buffer
- Available in clear, white and black plates in 8-well strip, 96-well and 384-well formats