PIP General Purpose Seamless Knit Kevlar Work Gloves
Light Weight. Used in the automotive industry, light heat applications, glass operations and metal stamping.
Manufacturer: PIP 07K200/L
- Dupont Kevlar fiber construction provides high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant and will not melt, ignite or conduct electricity
- Seamless knit construction protects hands without sacrificing comfort or dexterity
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Reversible design allows replacing one glove at a time, rather than pairs
- Can be used as gloves or glove liners
- Color coded hems for easy size identification
- Custom styles and modifications available
- Kevlar is light, comfortable and provides enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions
|9.5 x 4.25 in. (24.1 x 10.2cm)|
|automotive industry, light heat applications, Glass operations and Metal stamping|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok