PIP Terry Cloth Seamless Gloves
Ideal for use in the automotive industry, appliance manufacturing, heater and air conditioner manufacturing, metal stamping operations, bakeries and ceramic plants, as well as other industries requiring moderate heat protection or cut protection.
Manufacturer: PIP 42C700/L
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Terry cloth gloves provide comfortable resistance to cuts, abrasions and heat
- Loop-out design helps protect against intermittent contact with hot surfaces and also provides improved cut resistance, oil absorption and glove life
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Ambidextrous pattern permits glove to be worn on either hand, extending wear and reducing costs
- Small size fits ladies well
|automotive industry, appliance manufacturing, heater and air conditioner manufacturing, Metal stamping operations, bakeries and Ceramic plants|
|10.5 x 4.5 in. (26.7 x 11.4cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok